C++ Programmer / Developer, Essex, To £40,000 + Benefits
Accredited, global software company is looking for a C++ Programmer. They are a company, committed to employee development and actively encourage individual success, which leads to world-class service to all their customers.
Job FunctionYou will be working within the development team to enhance the flagship integrated software and perform maintenance on legacy products. The role is pivotal to the success of the products by ensuring that development items and bug fixes meet the requirements of the road map and stakeholders.
You will also be working with internal stakeholders to ensure the optimum user experience is delivered.
Key Responsibilities• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
• Implement performant and quality modules
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
• Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatization
• Document any fixes or enhancements.
Skills• Core skills for this position are C++ and SQL.
• Knowledge of the latest C++11 standard is appreciated.
• A good understanding of concurrency and usage of Threads/Mutexes/etc.
• Knowledge of modern HTML/JS/CSS would be an advantage.
• Knowledge of Adobe Coldfusion would be an advantage.
• Basic understanding of Apache/IIS web servers would be an advantage..
HTS Recruitment Ltd
Mob: 07970 494916
Tel: 0121 687 1234
Connect with us at LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/jaynehannon