Want to work for an award-winning, market-leading software company, offering innovative, industry first services? In a friendly, supportive, collaborative team? Where there is an open and inclusive management and communications style and commitment to your on-going development and training?
The Level 1 Service & Support Advisor provides customer service, technical support and user assistance to customers.
• Responsible for dedicated client relationships
• Working within a team of support analysts to handle customer requests (via e-mail, telephone or web portal).
• Handle complex or difficult customer issues to achieve prompt resolution
• Responsible for the management/co-ordination of all assigned calls and tickets throughout the support and remediation lifecycle including providing the Customer with timely and accurate updates.
• Providing customers with product usage advice and guidance.
• Identifying and managing the appropriate priorities and required actions (e.g. escalation).
• Strong customer service ethic and sense of urgency
• Applicants should have good IT skills including experience of:
• Microsoft Windows (XP, 20xx, Windows 7 & Windows 8)
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to deliver and coordinate to tight deadlines
• Organisational skills / collaboration / communication / interpersonal skills
• Excellent client facing skills and experience to ensure relationships are kept strong.
• Experience in support / helpdesks.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all business levels.
• Problem Solving skills / Willingness to learn, explore ideas and innovate
Commutable from Tamworth, South Staffordshire, South Derbyshire, Lichfield, Sutton Coldfield, Nuneaton, Leicester, Leicestershire, West Midlands
Please send CV ASAP to Jayne at HTS
Mob: 07970 494916
Tel: 0121 687 1234
Connect with us at LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/jaynehannon
Or visit our website www.hts.co.uk
Please send CV ASAP to Jayne@hts.co.uk
HTS, Specialist Recruiters.