• On the job and formal training in the various Microsoft technologies;
• Support in gaining formal Microsoft certifications;
• Some home working;
• 24 days annual leave plus bank holiday (plus bonus 3 day Christmas shutdown subject to performance)
• Company mobile phone which can be used for personal use (within reason)
• Free refreshments fridge
• Regular company social events and paid for team lunches
• Subsidised attendance at MS and industry events;
• Support for relevant out of work activities, for example user groups, presenting, blogs etc.
• Corporate support for charity fundraising events or positive social action activities
Asp.Net / C# Developer, Midlands, to c. £35K ( more if you are exceptional!)
Our client is an established software company and a Microsoft Gold partner specialising in the latest Microsoft and .NET technologies and in developing packaged applications. They are looking for a Developer to become a key member of the development team working on bespoke and packaged applications utilising the latest .NET technologies.
You will need to be a self-starter, willing to work hard and be able to fit in well with a small team. You will be involved in the full life cycle of application development including documenting requirements, producing designs, build and test, release and on-going support. You will have the opportunity to get involved in all aspects of application development.
A computer science or related degree with a high level of computer science content.
You will be a motivated self-starter. You should be able to learn on the job with minimal supervision.
Passion for creating great applications and solving customer problems.
Keenness to learn new skills and technologies.
An interest in the Microsoft development community.
Ability to communicate complex ideas and concepts well.
Commercial experience with ASP.NET/C#
Mob: 07970 494916
Tel: 0121 687 1234
Connect with us at LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/jaynehannon
Or follow the link to our popular blog http://mrresourceful.blogspot.com/
HTS, Specialist Recruiters. Contract and Permanent Vacancies