Great Company! Great Job! 4 Days on/ 4 Days off
(what you could do with 4 Days Off!)
IT Operations Shift Analyst, Herts, to £45k inc. shift allowance
Our massively successful client is looking for a Support Analyst to monitor all operational IT environments and serve as the initial point of contact between the data centre, external suppliers and the business.
The focus of the role is critical application support on a mainly Unix based infrastructure together with network, comms connectivity and client issues. It’s a hands-on role involving troubleshooting and resolution of 1st line issues across all business and office systems.
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience of supporting critical production infrastructure
• An appreciation of, and exposure to, Unix and MS Windows domain based systems
• Basic understanding of SQL/Oracle would be beneficial.
• Methodical approach to problem solving and attention to detail.
The role involves working a 4-on/4-off days and nights shift patterns, so flexibility is key; candidates ideally should have their own transport.
This is not a Unix or Windows Systems Admin role nor a Network Admin role but one of application monitoring and support in a networked Unix and Windows environment.
Sound like a match? Please send a CV ASAP to Jayne at HTS.
Connect with us at LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/jaynehannon
Or visit our website www.hts.co.uk
HTS, Specialist Recruiters. Contract and Permanent Vacancies