Product Owner, Central London (near Old St), £35,000 to c £40,000
An excellent opportunity exists for an enthusiastic Product Owner to join a rapidly growing company based in central London. Our client is looking for a highly motivated, experienced and enthusiastic Product Owner to guide the development of their SaaS solution.
Keywords: Product Owner, product manager, product marketer, marketing, Agile, SaaS, London, City, South East, Home Counties.
Working with the Product Manager and other key stakeholders, the PO will maintain a vision for the product (as it has been set up by the Product Manager) and will be responsible for communicating that vision to the Scrum team.
The PO will be responsible for new product features from concept through to end of life.
The PO will work with the sales, client services and development teams to ensure that business, quality and functional goals are met with each release.
The PO will be responsible for the design, usability, quality and delivery of each new feature.
The PO will be the key decision maker on priorities and design decisions and will work to ensure that all stakeholders are aligned at each stage of the development lifecycle.
The PO understands both the engineering and business side of the product release and will be ultimately responsible for representing the end user’s needs.
• Develop, prioritise and maintain a product backlog that maximises the business impact of the development team
• Collaborate with the product manager and other stakeholders to translate business requirements into user stories
• Ensure the development team understands the vision for the product
• Collaborate with stakeholders and developers to produce appropriately detailed specifications for new features so they are clearly understood by the development team
• Inspire and motivate the development team to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency
• Work with key stakeholders across the company to ensure successful product releases
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in these areas:
• A product or project leadership role, e.g. product owner, product management, product marketing or project management
• Working in an agile scrum environment
• Continuous delivery of a SaaS product
Experience or an interest in these areas would be desirable:
• UX/UI design for web and mobile products
Please send CV to Jayne at HTS
HTS Recruitment Ltd
Tel: 0121 687 1234
Connect with us at LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/jaynehannon
HTS, Specialist Recruiters. Contract and Permanent Vacancies.