Tuesday, 16 February 2016
Work from Home? Great new opportunity for a Project Consultant, West Midlands to c. £35K + Car + Great Benefits
Our multi-award-winning, market-leading software house client has an urgent vacancy for a Project Consultant.
*For this role it will be possible to work from home -so 4 days on the road with 1 day working at home. You would be expected to go into the office once or twice per month
The Implementation Services Team consists of Project Managers and Project Consultants. The Implementation Services function is responsible for providing software implementations to a high standard within agreed timescales, budget and scope.
The Implementation Services team is responsible for managing customer projects from contract signature through to go live, as well as some internal business change projects.
Keywords: Project Consultant, project management, MS Project, accounting, implementer, implementations, Midlands, Staffordshire, Birmingham, Warwickshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire.
Reporting into the Implementation Services Manager, you will be a key member of the project delivery team working on package application implementations.
Delivery of the product encompasses primarily consultancy setting up the system and assisting with the customers change management in implementing the solution, sometimes alongside a dedicated Project manager, but often working alone and doing some element of project management as well. Ideally we are looking for someone with experience of system implementation consultancy with strong training and project management skills.
You will need to be a self-starter, willing to work hard and be able to fit in well with a small team. You will responsible for the successful delivery of projects based on both internal and client metrics.
• Have experience in delivering consultancy or system configuration.
• Have experience in delivering end user system training.
• Have experience in customer business process analysis and requirements gathering
• Have experience in delivering package software implementation projects – including configuration of systems
• Have experience in delivering custom development software projects.
• Experience in the delivery of client facing mid to large (£50-500k, 6 - 18 month) complex projects.
• Be competent with project planning using Microsoft Project.
• Excellent client facing skills and experience to ensure relationships are kept strong.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all business levels.
• The ability to have a strong impact and influence key decisions and decision makers.
• Have a full clean driving license.
• Pool Car during Probationary Period - Company car after probationary period – Typical recent vehicles include VW Golf GTI, VW Sirocco, BMW 3 Series
• 25 Days Annual Leave + Public Holidays
• 5 additional Annual Leave days after 5 years’ service
• Then, 1 additional day Annual Leave for each full year up to a maximum of 5.
• Long Service Award after every 5 years = 1 months’ salary.
• Pension Scheme – Employee 1% - Company 2%
• Salary Sacrifice Childcare Vouchers for all perm employees
• Flexible Working
• Free Parking
Please send CV ASAP to Jayne at HTS
Mob: 07970 494916
Tel: 0121 687 1234
Connect with us at LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/jaynehannon
Or visit our website www.hts.co.uk
HTS, Specialist Recruiters. Contract and Permanent Vacancies
Posted by Nick at 09:39