|C# Developer, |
Swansea , £30K to £34K + Bens
|Salary:||£30K to £34K + Bens|
|Job Description :||Developer, Swansea , £30K to £34K + Bens|
As a result of on-going success, leading solutions provider seeks to recruit a new Developer to the team.
Whilst the core activity of this role is developing software, the job holder will also be required to apply and continue developing skills in other areas of development, particularly researching and defining requirements, systems design, user interface design, coding, systems build and hand-over.
1. Take high level requirements and translate these to a software design, using own skills and, where appropriate, the skills and experience of other team members.
2. Agree design with Team Leader, ensuring good fit with the work of other team members.
3. Implement design to timescales agreed with Team Leader.
4. Design and implementation of graphical user interfaces
5. Design and write unit tests to cover new functionality
6. Provide support to the QA team when code moves through to testing phase.
7. Any other duties as required from time to time.
Technical Skills & Experience
- 18m - 2 years commercial software development experience
- ASP.NET MVC
- UI Design and implementation
- JQuery, Bootstrap, Knockout, Angular JS
- CSS LESS
- NUnit, NMock for automated testing
- T-SQL with MS SQL Server
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies
- Experience of Client Server development (n-tier)
- Asynchronous programming (.NET 4.5)
- IIS hosting and deployment
- HTTP authentication and security
Mob: 07970 494916
Tel: 0121 687 1234
Connect with us at LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/jaynehannon
Visit our website: www.hts.co.uk
HTS, Specialist Recruiters. Contract and Permanent Vacancies
Tuesday, 16 August 2016
Posted by Nick at 12:39