|Job Title:||Full Stack Python Developer / Technical Lead, to £55,000 + Generous Pension, West Midlands / Hampshire|
|Salary:||to £55,000 + Generous Pension|
|Location:||West Midlands / Hampshire|
|Job Description :||Full Stack Python Developer / Technical Lead, to £55,000 + Generous Pension, West Midlands / Hampshire|
Our client is looking for a Full Stack Python Developer / Technical Lead to join an expanding team at either their Warwickshire office or their new offices in Hampshire.
Our client is a global leader in their field and one of the fastest growing companies in their sector, and they are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and self-motivated Python developer to join an expanding development team as the hands-on technical lead on an exciting new project. Previous experience developing web applications (full stack) is essential.
As technical lead you will be expected to make informed architectural choices that ensure the software you develop will be robust and maintainable for years to come.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• At least four years’ experience developing web applications (full stack).
• At least two years’ Python programming experience.
• Experience in a senior or technical lead position.
• Technically hands-on and an effective team leader.
• Demonstrable software design skills.
• Experience with a Python based server side framework, e.g. Django.
• Expert knowledge of HTML 5 and CSS 3.
• Experience developing responsive solutions.
• A strong automated regression testing ethos.
• Knowledge and regular use of automated regression testing frameworks at each level of the stack.
• Knowledge and regular use of source control.
Desirable but not essential:
• Development experience using the following technologies: PostgreSQL, Karma/Jasmine, REST, Mercurial.
CVs to Jayne at HTS.
0121 687 1234
Connect with us at LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/jaynehannon
Visit our website: www.hts.co.uk
HTS, Specialist Recruiters. Contract and Permanent Vacancies.
Wednesday, 20 April 2016
We need a Full Stack Python Developer / Technical Lead, to £55,000 + Generous Pension, West Midlands / Hampshire
Posted by Nick at 11:15